joi, 28 august 2014

Till the end of time.

What does love mean? I've been writing a lot these days, and even if I'm only deepening my thoughts, it makes me feel better. Maybe it shouldn't.
It's never easy. The best things in life are the ones you have to fight for. The best things in life are always difficult to achieve, but impossible to forget. The best things in life are the ones that teach you valuable lessons. You are the best thing in my life.
I decided to free my mind and open your eyes. What does love mean to you? I've never been asked that question, but I wanted to see if I can find an appropriate answer.
I've never wanted a traditional love. I've always wanted to feel it as deep as possible, to asphyxiate with your absence and cut my wrists with your indifference. Why? Because I used to think that in the end, the one who suffers the most will be the happiest. Unfortunately, that never worked for me. Seems like in time I became masochistic. I could just drown in my own tears and you wouldn't even make a move. I love you. Love means sacrificing yourself for your special one. And if so, I accept. I'm tired of being selfish. Maybe that's why I'm never happy. Only you can make me happy. By letting me make you happy.
Why is it so hard to find my words? It never happened before. It's so hard to explain how I feel. I'm burning. I'm falling. I'm suffocating. I'm trembling. I'm dying... The world would be so sad without you by my side. My skies would always be cloudy. My clouds would always be grey. My sun would never show its face again. My world would't be mine anymore... because you are my world.
Why can't you see into my soul? Everything happens with a reason. Every disappointment comes with a lesson. Every lesson has its price... I've paid for mine far too much. But once and for all, I've learnt to live every second ready to fight for the most insignificant wish. I've learnt not to take things for granted. I've learnt to fight for my everything.
If two past lovers can remain friends it's either they are still in love or never were.
The only thing I will always know for sure is that I LOVE YOU. Till the end of time, remember? The moment I will give up on you is the moment I will leave this world.
I've learnt that you are my everything.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu